If we had a service dog today...


It's a beautiful summer day here in Massachusetts. We are preparing to move to Cortland, NY, in about a month. Leo and Theodore and I are enjoying the perfect weather outside at the playground. 

Wally is home, inside, with Daddy who is trying to get some things done in preparation for our move. 

If we had a service dog, I could have brought Wally outside with us. He would calmly walk with me to the playground while I push the other two boys in the stroller. I'm looking forward to those days!!

We are more than halfway to our goal now. Once we've raised the entire $25,000 then then ECAD will begin to train a dog specifically for Wally.

We are so grateful that our new home will have a fenced-in yard and lots of playgrounds near by. It will be a perfect place to have a dog!

You can help us get to our goal by giving here:  ecad1.org/wally_fick

Comments

Popular Posts